- Term & Conditions
Term & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Order Acceptance/Confirmation: When you place an order in the web site's shopping cart, we will check the information you have given for validity, by verifying your method of payment and/shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order placed with us and/or limit quantities on any order that is placed with us, without giving a reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you provided at the time of your order. Normally, your credit/debit card will not be charged if your order is rejected. However, if a charge was made to your credit/debit card, we will process a refund. Receipt of an order confirmation (electronic or other form) does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time, after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Order Limitations/Limited Quantities: BCK may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. We reserve the right to reject any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same web site account, the same credit card, or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you (the purchaser) via the e-mail address or billing address provided at the time the order was made.
- Shipping Limitations: Orders placed on this web site are subject to product availability. Orders placed on this web site will be shipped according to our shipping policy. All purchases made on this web site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Thus, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this web site pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier. The purchaser is responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Please see the Shipping Information page for additional information regarding shipping times, rates, and policies
- Pre-sell Products: All sales are final - this includes the sales of pre-sell products. The purchaser agrees to purchase and pay for pre-sell products at the advertised price when the order is submitted. Price adjustments are not made if the price changes after the order is placed. No refunds will be given for any fluctuation in price.
- Accuracy of Information: BCK attempts to insure that information on the web site is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our best efforts, the information on the web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy of any information on the web site. Products included on the web site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may carry a different price than that stated on this web site. We may make changes in the information about price and availability without notice. It is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail; however, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation or any other form of order confirmation, does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. Errors on this Site: Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered and tradingcardsupplies.com reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. If a credit/debit card has been charged and your order cancelled, tradingcardsupplies.com will issue a credit to the credit/debit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when funds are credited to the purchaser's account.
- Sales Tax: BCK is located in the state of Illinois. We collect and remit Illinois state sales tax as required by law. If you, the purchaser, has tax exempt status, please contact us. You will be required to provide your state sales tax number and certificate prior to making a purchase.
- Returns: All sales are final. Refunds and/or exchanges are not given. Issues regarding the content and/or the quality of product must be directed to the manufacturer. We will be happy to provide contact information for manufacturers, if requested. Insertion ratios are on average across an entire production run - insertion ratios are not guaranteed.